Pumpkin coffee creamer is something that my mom makes and she absolutely LOVES it! This recipe is courtesy of my mother, and her love of all things pumpkin.
What you need:
- 1/4 Cup of Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 16 Oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tablespoons of Pumpkin Purée
- 14 Oz. Sweetend Condensed Milk
1. Mix: 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, 1 tsp. Pumpkin spice, 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract, 4 Oz. Heavy Whipping Cream, in a microwave safe container for 30 seconds, whisk and then heat for another 30 seconds.
2. ADD these next 3 into your heated mixture… 3 TBSP Pumpkin Purée, 12 Oz. Heavy Whipping Cream, and 14 Oz. Sweetened Condensed Milk.
3. Whisk all together, pour into a container, refrigerate and enjoy!
See more everyday homesteading stuff like quotes, lifestyle, pictures, stories, etc, at my official Facebook page here.